Pressure cylindrical BBT tanks, cooled by air, non-insulated
These cylindrical pressure tanks have the easiest construction and so it is possible to buy them for the lowest price. The beer tanks are in mono-jacketed version without any double cooling channels. Tanks have to be placed in insulated chilled room, where the space is cooled with air cooling unit. Their advanatage is their low purchase cost. And their disadvantage is that the temperature in each tank cannot be regulated regardless of the other tanks and the human operator comfort is lower because opertors work in cold and humid surroundings. The electric consumption is higher when tanks are cooled with air and not with the liquid. But this type of tank is the mostly used in craft breweries because of the investment savings.
We offer two variations of this type beer tank :
I. BBTVN – Pressure cylindrical BBT tanks, vertical , non-insulated
The vertical orientation of pressure beer tanks has many practical advantages:
- Effective cleaning and sanitation of the whole tank with only one rinsing head (cost savings).
- Easy manual cleaning of both inner and outer surface of the tank – usually it is possible to stand in the inside of the tank when cleaning and it is possible to walk around the tank.
- Small space of floor area, effective usage of vertical room space.
- Easy manipulation and access to all armatures and functional parts of the tank.
- Precise tracking of product quantity in a tank using a level gauge.
Description of the cylindrical beer pressure tank, vertical, non-insulated :
Our production portfolio – BBTVN – Pressure cylindrical BBT tanks vertical, non-insulated :
II. BBTHN – Bright beer tanks horizontal, non-insulated
The horizontal orientation of the tanks is practical in breweries with insufficient height of the room dedicated for the location of the beer storage tanks.
- Horizontal beer tanks can be installed in several levels to maximize number of tanks according to the available room height.
- The main disadvantage of horizontally oriented tanks is, in particular, poor access to hidden parts of the tank, where is accumulated dirt, which can be the source of unwanted infections of yeast and beer.
- We recommend the horizontal beer tanks only for breweries with a really low ceiling height in the beer cellar.