The Czech brewery system ltd. is a Czech manufacturer and distributor of equipment designed to the professional production of beer, wine or drink cider.
Our company produces the brewery equipment since year 2012 (formerly called Czech minibreweries Ltd.) Our customers are breweries, microbreweries, producers of isobaric alcoholic beverages mainly in European Union countries as well as to other countries of the world. See our references …
Our main priorities are:
- Maximal quality of all our products and services
- Honest approach to solving customer’s problems
- Individual solutions according to the needs of customers
- Standard proven solutions for all common customers
Seven pillars quality of the company Czech brewery system
Production of brewing tanks in our company Czech brewery system is a process that is based on these seven main pillars of quality:
- System – structured management is the key to systematic production. The Production Manager, whose main function is the management and coordination of the production process and the procurement, is at the highest level of the system. The technician and technologist prepare manufacturing procedures for all individual products and operations, and oversees strict adherence to these practices by each worker and each product. The production process is divided into several dozen operations. A binding production process is created for each manufacturing operation. A particular supervisor is responsible for carrying out each manufacturing operation.
- Standards – Our management team ensures that all products and production processes are always in line with European standards. In particular, the production of pressure vessels, including the most produced fermentation tanks, beer maturation tanks, lager tanks or other pressure beer tanks, must comply with the European Directive PED 97/23 / EC and the European Standard EN 13445.
- Inspection – Control of the critical points and parameters of the product processed by the responsible control officer is carried out after the completion of each manufacturing operation. If the controller finds that the product or partt is not in conformity with the production drawings or its quality does not meet the required parameters, he will not allow any further manufacturing operation until the product achieves all the specified parameters.
- Motivation – All employees involved in product creation (not only brewery tanks) are motivated to adhere to the principles of the production process. Whether it is a manager, a welder or a locksmith, each worker has a clearly defined responsibility for the product part or the particular operation being performed. The wage of a worker is directly proportional to the quality delivered and inversely proportional to the consumed means of production (working time, materials, energy …)
- Efficiency – We constantly optimize the production process of all types beer tanks and individual production operations to maximize the production efficiency. We reinvest a significant portion of the profits to buy new production machines and tools that further increase a production efficiency. Thanks to this, we achieve ever lower production costs, which are reflected in the favorable sales prices of our beer tanks.
- Stability – More than other producers, we do much to make our workers to be glad that they work for our company, and to they feel well in their work environment. Compliance with all applicable safety regulations, mainly the protection of workers at work, is a matter of course for us. We also strictly abide by all statutory regulations on statutory working hours, the use of quality protective equipment, regular medical check-ups, and work safety training. Thanks to this approach, our company is struggling to a minimum with employee fluctuations, with the stability of the work team contributing greatly to maintaining and deepening corporate know-how.
- Quality – The high quality of our products in line with customer requirements could not be achieved without compliance with all other pillars. The final product with a quality that is fully comparable and the products of the world’s best brewery tanks producers is a combination of systematic approach, normative regulations, control, employee motivation and stability of the work team, efficient production process and compliance with all safety principles.