CCT-M Universal cylindrically-conical tanks with a modular construction
CCT-M Modular cylindrically-conical tanks are very versatile products of our production that enable you to assemble a beer tank in a configuration that is just required for the intended purpose. The currently used tank configuration can be changed at any time, even in full operation when the tank is pressurized and filled with an beverage like beer or cider in the middle of their production process.
Description of modular cylindrically-conical tanks CCT-M
Modular cylindrically-conical tanks consist of a base tank (BT) and expansion accessories (valves, fittings, armatures, tools …) By choosing and using various types of expansion accessories, it is possible to assemble the tank in several configurations that are optimal for the desired part of the production process.
The basic tank is a pressure vessel made of stainless steel AISI 304, according to the standards applicable to food production, with a smooth inner surface (surface roughness 2B / 2J is chosen by the customer). The basic tank consists of a cylindrical body, conical bottom, arched top bottom, 3-4 feet and of armatures for connection of optional accessories. We produce them in versions:
Depending on maximum permissible overpressure:
- Non-pressure tank – maximum achievable overpressure 0.5 bar – suitable only for the main fermentation process (beer, cider, wine) and for production of low-pressure beverages (must, wine)
- Pressure tank – maximum available pressure of 3.0 bar – suitable for main fermentation of all carbonizated alcoholic beverages like beer or cider, fermentation and maturation under pressure, carbonization, flotation, finishing and isobaric bottling of beverages into sale packages like glass bottles, PET bottles, steel kegs.
Depending on the quality and surface finishing:
- SQ – standard quality – SB Ra<0.8μm : grinded inner surface of the cylindrical part, SJ Ra<0.5μm : polished inner surface of the conical part. External steel jacketes with all riveted connections and grinded surface.
- HQ – high quality – SJ Ra<0.5μm : polished all internal surfaces, polished welds. External steel jacketes with all welded connections and grinded surface.
- TQ- top quality – SJ Ra<0.5μm : polished all internal surfaces, polished welds. External steel jacketes with all welded connections and polished surface.
According to the insulation and outer jacket:
- Non-insulated tank – equipped with a double jacket with cooling channels, without PUR insulation, without outer jacket (tha tank has to be place it in insulated room chilled by air)
- Isolated tank – equipped with a double jacket with cooling channels, including PUR insulation, including an external stainless steel jacket (for placing in any room)
Modular tank accessories for equipping of the CCTM tanks
MTA tank expansion armatures – are optional accessories for equipping of the basic tanks. The required configuration of the modular cylindrically-conical tank is reached by equipping the basic tank with appropriate combination of additional armatures.
The most widely used accessories for expansion of the modular cylindrically-conical tanks :
Recommended configurations of modular cylindrically-conical tanks
Modular CCT-M cylindrically-conical tanks can be assembled in a variety of configurations. Here are the most commonly recommended used configurations and a description of their functionality.
Offers for the CCTM modular tanks in all recommended configurations :
CCTM-A1 : Offer for the modular tanks CCTM in configuration A1
CCTM-A2 : Offer for the modular tanks CCTM in configuration A2
CCTM-A3 : Offer for the modular tanks CCTM in configuration A3
CCTM-B1 : Offer for the modular tanks CCTM in configuration B1
CCTM-B2 : Offer for the modular tanks CCTM in configuration B2